Hacking Bangkok Blog

Tech and Living in Thailand's City of Angels

The Hacking Bangkok blog covers I.T. and technology in general, and my experiences working and living in the Kingdom of Thailand. Bangkok has a very long Thai name, which starts with Krung thep - City of Angels.
Bangkok sunset from my bedroom balcony

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My first blog post from my phone

Last week I wrote about my experiences and impressions of the HTC Touch Diamond. Now, I'm going to post a quick entry from my Diamond - and I'll try adding a photo for good measure.

Outlook mobile's standard compose window doesn't support formatting, <i>but</i> if I (tediously) tap in some HTML code, it might come through. Maybe. Here's a photo, taken in dim light, of your favorite trash-collecting robot, sitting in Central World.

Later, I'll try pasting formatted text from OneNote Mobile, to see if that's possible.

0 comments: