Hacking Bangkok Blog

Tech and Living in Thailand's City of Angels

The Hacking Bangkok blog covers I.T. and technology in general, and my experiences working and living in the Kingdom of Thailand. Bangkok has a very long Thai name, which starts with Krung thep - City of Angels.
Bangkok sunset from my bedroom balcony

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Visiting the Chokchai Ranch & Farm

This isn't exactly (or, say, remotely) tech-related unless you count "lack of". I'm sending this from my phone, at the Chokchai Farm, a sizeable dairy and beef cattle farm 90 minuyes outside Bangkok. Watching a sort of mini-rodeo right now, and the photo is Yui milking her first cow.

I'll write a real post - on WPF and linq-to-sql in a day or so, plus some updates on x86 smartphone developments (hint: LG is building one based on "Moorestown").

Until then, enjoy the cow photo!

0 comments: