Hacking Bangkok Blog

Tech and Living in Thailand's City of Angels

The Hacking Bangkok blog covers I.T. and technology in general, and my experiences working and living in the Kingdom of Thailand. Bangkok has a very long Thai name, which starts with Krung thep - City of Angels.
Bangkok sunset from my bedroom balcony

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Maybe There Is A God - Terminator 4 Is Almost Here

This is a (somewhat blurry) pic of a 'Terminator 4: Salvation' display in front of the entrance to a theater I go to near my condo. I was really doubtful about another installment of the Terminator franchise after the mess of 'Rise of the Machines', but when I heard Christian Bale was playing John Connor, I suspended my doubts.

I'm sending this blog post out from my trusty Touch Diamond, which has served pretty well over the past 10 months. Still, I'm betting this will be a big year for android (and possibly the first viable x86 smartphone, given that "Moorestown"-based LG prototype Intel has been showing around).

0 comments: